Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 Đề Thi Số 1
1. Food prices have been ________ steadily for at least twenty years.
2. I'll have to study very hard, ________ I can pass the exam.
(A) in order
(B) so that
3. You ________ to eat if you don't feel like it.
(C) don't have
4. We'll play tennis and ________ we'll have lunch.
(B) straight away
5. He has to go to Canada for the next ________ of his training.
6. When the meeting had finished, they went ________ the plan once again.
7. We locked the animals in the cage to ________ them from getting away.
8. You're ________ your time trying to persuade him; he'll never help you.
9. Their last cook was better than their ________ one.
10. I am grateful to you for being so patient ________ him.
11. Do you mean to say you exchanged that lovely car ________ this?
12. The weather was ________ the exceptionally poor harvest.
(A) blamed for
(B) condemned for
(C) accused of
(D) found fault with for
13. She is teaching two classes and is examining at a literature exam tomorrow. ________, she is
chairing a meeting at the Pen Club.
(A) on the top of it
(B) on top of it
(C) at the top of it
(D) at top
14. I don't see any ________ in arriving early at the theatre if the show doesn't start until 9 o'clock.
15. His application for a visa was turned ________ by the consulate.
16. Shopping malls account for 60 percent of the retail business done in the United States because they
are controlled environments which ________ concerns about the weather.
17. It is ________ impossible to tell the twins apart.
18. The man known as Bonnie Prince Charlie claimed that he was the ________ heir to the throne.
19. The rather humid climate in no way ________ from the beauty of the place.
20. ________ no need to buy traveller's cheques since most countries take credit cards.
(D) It has
Tiếng Anh Lớp 11 Đề Thi Số 103
1. I'm afraid I can't come to dinner on Wednesday. Could we put it ________ until next
2. When we visited the zoo on Sunday afternoon it was very crowded but on a weekday it's practically
3. The ________ of blood always makes him feel sick.
4. Janet and Peter broke ________ a few months ago and are now living apart.
5. What John says ________ true but I very much doubt it.
(A) may be
(B) should be
(C) will be
(D) shall be
6. You ________ try to make you applications a bit neater, or you'll never get a job.
7. His shoes were so old that his ________ were sticking out of them.
8. The child was made ________ everything on her plate.
(B) to eat
9. You really ________ have come to the party, because all our old friends were there.
10. They didn't sign the contract because there were a number of points they couldn't agree
11. You had better keep a box of matches ________ in case the lights go out again.
(B) by hand
(C) in touch
(D) in the way
12. I was shocked ________ his refusal.
13. It is rude to stare ________ people.
14. Just guess ________ the price of this carpet.
15. How can you agree with such an idea when you are ignorant ________ the basic facts?
16. I'm surprised ________ you!
17. His lesson is going to be ________ Wednesday.
18. This hotel has ________ and you'll have to try your luck at some other hotels.
(A) no rooms
(B) not rooms
(C) no space
(D) not a space
19. If I had seen this film on TV, I ________ to the cinema to see it.
(A) don't go
(B) didn't go
(C) wouldn't have gone
(D) wouldn't go
20. What ________ for the last two weeks?
(A) were you doing
(B) have you been doing
(C) did you do
(D) are you doing