1. What month do soldiers hate?
2. What clothing is always sad?
3. Why are dogs afraid to sunbathe?
4. What makes opening piano so hard?
5. What has nothing but a head and a tail?
6. Why is 10 x 10 = 1000 like your left eye?
7. What did the big chimney say to the little chimney while working?
8. How do we know the ocean is friendly?
9. What has three hands but only one face?
10. Which can move faster, heat or cold?
11. What weather do mice and rats fear?
12. Who always drives his customers away?
13. What is the longest word in the English language?
14. Why is the letter E so important?
15. Why is the letter R absolutely necessary to friendship?
16. What has four fingers and a thump but no flesh and bone?
17. Lucky Mouse fell off a 1000-step stairs and was not hurt, why?
18. Who works only one day in a year but never gets fired?
19. What do you drop when you need it and take back when you don’t?
20. What is higher without a head than with a head?
21. Where can you always find money?
22. What is black when it is clean and white when it is dirty?
23. What word is pronounced, even by the best of scholars?
24. What will make more noise in your house than a dog?
25. What has ears but can not hear?
26. What has a head and a foot but no body
27. What has arms but can not hug?
28. What animal do I expect if I throw a butter out of the window?
29. What has a face and two hands but no arms, legs or head?
30. What am I?
When I go up, you see the light,
When I go down, you see the dark
31. What am I?
I'm better than the best thing
and worse than the worst thing
32. What am I?
I have two bodies
They both join in one
The stiller I stand
The faster I run
33. What is always hot even if you put it in the refrigerator?
2. Blue jeans
3. They don’t want to be hot-dogs.
4. All the keys are inside.
5. A coin
6. It’s not right.
7. You are too young to smoke.
8. It waves
9. A clock
10. Heat, because you can catch cold.
11. When it is raining cats and dog.
12. A taxi-driver
13. Smiles, because there is a mile between the beginning and the end of it.
14. Because it is the beginning of everything.
15. Without it a friend will become a fiend.
16. A glove
17. He fell of the last step.
18. Santa Claus
19. An anchor
20. A pillow
21. In the dictionary
22. A black-board
24. Two dogs
25. Corn (an ear of corn: 1 bắp ngô)
29. A shirt
31. Because she's a photographer who took a photo of her husband