MẪU CÂU GIAO TIẾP
COMMON SPOKEN ENGLISH
I. Thank you . Nói lời cảm ơn
Khi ai đó cảm ơn mình về 1 việc gì ta có các cách phúc đáp như sau:
Lời cảm ơn
“ Thank for the nice gift ” . Cảm ơn vì món quà đẹp.
“Thank you very much for a lovely party.” Cảm ơn vì một
tiệc thật vui.
“Thank you for your advice”.Cãm ơn lời khuyên của bạn.
--> I’m glad you like it.
--> You are well come. Chào mừng bạn
“Thank you very much”. Cảm ơn nhiều (chung chung)
--> It’s my pleasure. Đó là niềm vinh hạ
--> Not at all/ Never mind . không có
II. Wish – Congratulation. Lời chúc mừng, chúc phúc.
Khi ai đó chúc mừng mình về một việc gì ta có các cách chúc và phúc đáp như sau:
Lời phúc đáp
- Thanks. I need it. Cảm ơn tôi cần điều đó.
- Thanks. Same to you/ You, too/ The same to
you! : . Cảm ơn , chúc bạn cũng vậy.
--> Thank you.
6. -->Congratulations! Chúc mừng.
1. “Good luck on your exam tomorrow”.
Chúc bạn làm bài thi thật tốt .
2. Have a nice weekend. Chúc ngày cuối tuần vui vẻ.
3.We wish you good luck Chúc may mắn .
4.Congratulations! Chúc mừng bạn.
5."Happy Christmas!"Chúc mừng giáng sinh…
6.“I have just passed the examination”
Tôi vừa vượt qua kì kiểm tra .
III. Invitation. Lời mời. Khi muốn mời ai làm một việc gì ta có các cách mời và phúc đáp như
Would you like…..? : Bạn có muốn….
Do you feel like……? : bạn có thích….
I’d like to invite you ……
Tôi muốn mời bạn …
--> Yes, please. Có , cảm ơn.
-->That would be great. Thật tuyệt.
-->Yes, I’d love to. Có tôi rất thích
-->That would be wonderful. Điều đó thật tuyệt.
-->Oh, that’s very kind of you. Oh, bạn thật tử tế.
vNo, thanks. Không cảm ơn.
IV. Suggestion.Lời đề nghị làm 1 việc gì.
Khi ai đó đưa ra lời đề nghị mình cùng làm 1 việc gì , ta có các cách đề nghị và phúc đáp như
Lời đề nghị
1. "What shall we do this evening?" Ta sẽ làm gì tối nay?
--> Let’s go out for dinner. Hãy đi ra ngoài ăn tối
2. “ How about eating out?” Có đi ăn tối bên ngoài ko?
--> Yes, I love to. Có tôi rất thích.
3. -“I suggest going to Ha Noi this summer” tôi đề nghi đi Hà nội mùa
--> Good idea/ That’s a good idea. Đó là ý kiến
--> Yes, please….
Vâng , xin vui lòng….
4. Can I help you? Tôi có thể giúp gì cho bạn?
--> Yes, let’s do that. Vâng hãy làm điều đó.
5. Let’s go camping . Hãy đi cắm trại .
V. Request: Lời yêu cầu/ nhờ vã
Khi ai đó yêu cầu hoặc nhờ mình làm giúp 1 việc gì ta có các cách trả lời sau:
Lời yêu cầu
1. “Would you mind lending me your bike?”
--> Here it is . nè đây.
Bạn làm ơn cho mình mượn chiếc xe hé?
2. “ Do you mind if I borrow your bike?”
--> Not at all. Không có gì .
Bạn không phiền nếu mình mượn chiếc xe chứ?
--> Certainly. Tất nhiên rồi .
3. “Could you bring me some water?”
-->Yes, I’ll do it now. Tôi sẽ làm ngay
Bạn có thể cho mình 1 ít nước được không?”
- Sure = Ok
4. Could you help me to V……… bạn có thể giúp tôi….
* Sorry. I can’t Xin lỗi, tôi không thể. à Khi ta kh
thực hiện theo lời yêu cầu.
VI. Compliment: Lời khen
Khi ai đó khen mình có vật gì/ điều gì thật hay/ thật đẹp đẹp! à Ta có các cách khen và trả lời
Ex:“You’ve got a beautiful dress ! ”
Bạn có chiếc váy thật đẹp.
1 . I’m glad you like it.
2. Thank you
: tôi rất vui khi bạn
: cản ơn.
3. Thank you for your compliment: cảm ơn vì
lời nhận xét của bạn .
4. Many thanks/ Thank you . That is a nice
Cảm ơn nhiều, đó là 1 lời khen hay.
VII. Idea: Thề hiện ý kiến đồng thuận.
Khi muốn bày tỏ sự đồng tình của mình về 1 việc gì với ai ta có các cách trả lời sau:
1. You can say that again. = You are right = that’s right! : đú
In my opinion,….
2. I couldn’t agree more. Tôi hoàn toàn đồng ý .
Ex: “She’s the best singer in the school.”
3. I quite agree with you.
Cô ta là ca sĩ hát hay nhất trong trường.
4. That’s agood idea. / Great.
Ex2: “Women are more intelligent than men”
5. I don’t think that’s a good idea. Tôi ko nghĩ ý đó hay.
6. That’s not true/ I’m afraid, I disagree. Tôi không đồng ý.
VIII. Sorry . Lời xin lỗi
Khi ai đó muốn thể hiện một lời xin lỗi về 1 việc gì ta có các cách trả lời sau:
1. No problem.
Không có vần đề gì.
2. It’s Ok
Ex: “Sorry. I’m late.”
IX. Other Questions. Các câu hỏi khác .
ở đằng kia.
1. Hỏi địa chỉ:
--> It’t over there.
- Could you tell me where is Vong The high school….?
àTurn left / turn right...Qẹo trái/ phải….
What time is it? What is the time? Do you have the time?
3. Hỏi khoảng cách:
--> It’s three fifteen/ It’s 3 o’clock.
How far is it from Vong The to Long Xuyen ?
4. Hỏi phương tiện đi lại:
-->It’s about 50 km.
- I got/ came there by + phương tiện.
How did you get there/ here ?
5. Hỏi cảm nghĩ:
- I got/ came there on foot (đi bộ) .
What do you think about the film?
Do you find/ think _____?
--> It’s very boring/ interesting.
--> Oh, It’s great. Nó thật tuyệt .
-->No, not at all. Không hề .
6. Hỏi dự định/ kế hoạch:
- What are you going to do this weekend?
- I’m going to_______. Tôi dự định….
- What shall we do this weekend ? chúng ta sẽ làm gì …?
7. Hỏi : Bạn muốn đồ ăn/ thức uống nào?
- Let’s go camping. Hãy đi cắm trại
What would you like to drink/ eat?
- Coffee, please.
Would you like something to drink/ eat? Bạn ăn/ uống gì ?
- No, Thanks.
8. Hỏi tuổi: How old are you ?
--> 17 years old.
9. Hỏi sức khỏe: How are you ?
à-->I’m fine thanks. / Not bad.
10. Chào hỏi lần đầu gặp nhau : How do you do?
11. Hỏi về ngoại hình:
--> I’m fine, thanks.
What does she/ he look like? Cô ấy trông thế nào?
--> He/ She is tall/ thin…..(cao/ thấp/ mập…
12. Hỏi về quốc tịch: Where do you come from?
--> I come from Viet Nam .
13. Hỏi nơi ở: Where do you live ?
--> I live in Thoai Son.
CÁC MẪU ĐỀ NGHỊ NGƯỜI KHÁC GIÚP MÌNH:
I'm sorry. (I'm busy )Đề nghị
Trả lời đồng ý
Trả lời không đồng ý
I'm afraid I can't/ couldn't
- No I don't mind.
- Would / Do you mind V-ing........Certainly - Of course - Sure
- No, of course not. - Not at all.
- No problem
- What can I do for you?
- How can I help you?
- I'm sorry, I can't.
- V0 ............, please.
- Can you / Could you + V0..........
- Would you please + V0...........
- Will you + V0.
- I wonder if you'd/ could + V0.
2 ) CÁC MẪU MÌNH MUỐN GIÚP NGƯỜI KHÁC:
3 ) CÁC MẪU XIN PHÉP NGƯỜI KHÁC:
Trả lời đồng ý
Trả lời không đồng ý
- May I ....? - Can I .....? Could I
-May I go out ?
-Do you think I could ...
- Certainly - Of course
- Please do - Please go ahead
- Yes, by all means
-I wonder if I could ...
- I'd rather you didn't
-Is it all right if I ...
- Would you mind if I + QKĐ
- I'd prefer You didn't
- Would you mind if I smoked ?
-No, I'm afraid you can't
- Do you mind if I + HTĐ.
-I'm sorry, but you can't.
Do you mind if I smoke ?
- No, of course not.
- Not at all.
- Please do
- Please go ahead
) CÁC MẪU CÂU RỦ, GỢI Ý LÀM GÌ :
1. Shall I / we... (do)?
Trả lời đồng ý
Trả lời không đồng ý
1. Yes, I think that's No, let's not.
a good idea.
2. Let's... (do).
3. Why don't I / we... (do)?
2. That's probably
the best option.
4. How about... (doing)?
3. Sure, why not?
5. What about... (doing)?
4. Yes, definitely.
6. I think we should... (do).
5. By all means.
7. I suggest that we... (do).
6. Good idea
8. It might be a good idea if we / you... (do).
9. I think the best way of dealing with this situation would
be to... (do).
10. If you ask me, I think we / you should/ could...V (do).
) CÁC MẪU CÂU CÁM ƠN:
- Thank you. - Thank you very much.
- You're welcome. - That's all right.
- Thanks a lot. - Thanks a lot for ....
- Not at all.
- It's my pleasure
7 ) CÁC MẪU CÂU hỏi lại khi nghe không rõ:
- Pardon? ( chữ này thông dụng các em cần nhớ)
- Please say that again.
- Could you repeat that?
8 ) CÁC MẪU CÂU MỜI:
a) Mời ăn uống:
- Would you like + món ăn/uống
Would you like a cup of tea? ( mời bạn uống trà)
- Yes, please. / - No, thanks.
b) Mời đi đâu:
- Would you like + to inf.
Would you like to go to the cinema with me? ( mời bạn đi xem phim với tôi)
Would you like to go to the party? ( mời bạn đi dự tiệc)
9 ) CÁC MẪU CÂU CẢNH BÁO :
Mind you head!
10) CÁC MẪU CÂU CHUNG :
(Thể hiện sự
6. What then?
8. What happened
1. Now, you mentioned...
2. So, that's how...?
3. Yes, I was going to ask you about that...
(Thể hiện bạn
đang lắng nghe)
5. Could you explain in more detail...?
1. Many thanks.
4. That's very kind of you.
( Cảm ơn và đáp all.
lại lời cảm ơn )
7. It's a pleasure. / My pleasure.
10. Any time.
4. Could you give me / us an example
2. Thanks a lot.
5. Thank you very much
8. You're welcome.
11. That's OK / all right.
12. I'm glad to have been of some help
6. Not at
9. Don't mention
( Xin lỗi )
4. Sorry, (it was)
5. I do
1. That's all right/OK.
3. That's quite/perfectly all right.
2. Not to worry.
4. No reason/need to apologize.
( Chấp nhận
5. Don't worry about it
lời xin lỗi)
( Đưa ra lời
hướng dẫn )
1. Make sure...
3. Be careful... (not to do).
4. Don't forget... (to do)
5. Giving directions
6. Go straight on.
7. Take the first/second on the left / right.
9. Go along... as far as...
11. Get off (the bus / tram) at... (place).
2. Remember... (to do).
13. Look out for..
1. Are you with me?
2. Did you follow that?
( K.tra xem ai đã 3. Have you got that?
hiểu hay chưa)
8. Turn left / right.
10. Take the number 7 bus / tram.
12. Carry on until you see...
4. Is everything clear so far?
5. Does that seem to make sense
MỘT SỐ CÂU GIAO TIẾP THƯỜNG GẶP
1.A: “More coffee ? Anybody ?”.
A. I don’t agree.I’m afraid”
B.I’d love to
2.A: “ Do you like the weather here ?” .
B: “ I wish it…………………”
3.A: “ Oh,I’m really sorry”.
D.It’s right.I think
A.It was a pleasure
B.That’s all right
4.A: “ What’s your hobby,Hoa?.
A.Well, I like collecting stamps
B.Oh, with computers C.Well,I want stamps
5. A: “You look nice today .I like your new hairstyle”. à
D .Oh,on the phone
A.It’s nice of you to say so
C.Oh, Well done
D.I feel interesting to hear that
6. A: “ A motorbike knocked Ted down.” à
A.What is it now?
B: “ ……………………
7. A: “ I have bought you a toy.Happy birthday to you!” . à
A.The same to you
8.A “………………” à
B.Have a nice day!
D.What a motorbike!
C.What a pity!
D.What a lovely toy ! thanks
B: “Oh, It’s great”
A.How is the English competition ?
B.Would you like the English competition?
C.What do you like about the English competition? D.What do you think of the English competition ?
9. “ Peter : “ Do you feel like going to the cinema this everning ?”
A.I don’t agree.I’m afraid
C.That would be great
D.I feel very bored
10. Laura: “ What a lovely house you have “. à
A.Of course not, It’s not costly
B.Thank you .Hope you will drop in
C. I think so
D. No problem
11. A : “ Has an announcement been made about the eight o’clock flight to Paris ?”à B: “……………….”
A. Yes,it’s was
C.I don’t think that
12.A: “Would you mind lending me your bike?” à
A. Yes.Here it is
B.Not at all
13.A: “…………….detective stories?” à
14.Hellen : “ Congratulations !” à
C.What do you think about
15.Linda : “ Excuse me ! Where ‘s the post office ?” à
A.It’s over there B.I’m afraid not
D.Yes, I think so
John: “ ………………”
B.I came here by train
17.Alice : “ What shall we do this everning?” à
A.Let’s go out for dinner
16.Tom: “ How did you get there ?” à
C.I came here last night
D.The train is so
D.Not at all
A.No, It’s over there
20.Peter : “ How do you go to school?” à
C.It’s just outside
A. I go there early B.Everyday,Except Sunday
21.A: “ Bye”. à
D.What do people feel about?
Jane : “…………….”
A.What a pity
19.Mary: “Whose bike is that?” à
B: “In my opinion,they are very good for teenagers”
B.Are you fond of
A.Is it far from here ?
C.I don’t think so
D.I go there by bus
A.See you lately
23.A: “ I’ve passed my driving test”. à
C.Meet you again
B.That’s agood idea
C.It’s nice of you to say so
24.A: “ would you like to have dinner with me ?”. à
A.Yes, I love to
B.Yes, so do I
C.I’m very happy
25.Ann: “………..where the nearest post office is ?à
A.Could you tell me B.Should you show me
26.A : “ How do you do ?”. à
A.How do you do ?
Linda: “ Turn left and then turn right”
C. Do you tell me
27.Peter: “ I enjoy listening to pop music” à
28. A: It’s hot in here? à
D.Will you say me
B.Not too bad
C.Neither do I
D.So am I
B: “ …….I open the window?”
29 .David : “ Jame is a very brave man “ à Bob: “ Yes, I wish I…………..his encourage”
30.David: “ You’ ve got a beautiful dress!” à
Hellen: “ ………………..”
31.Sue: “ I love music”. à
A.So do I
Alice : “……………”
B.No, I won’t
C.Yes, I like it
32.Maria: “ I’m taking my end term examination tomorrow. à Sarah : “………………..”
33. Hang: “ Thank for your help,Lan:” à
A.with all my heart
C.It’s my pleasure
Peter : “…………………”
B.I hope not
35.Ann: “ Do you think you you will get the job?” à
A.Yes, that’s right
Lan: “ …………………..”
B.Never remind me
34.Ann: “ Do you think it will rain?” à
A.I don’t hope
B.I think not
C.I don’t hope so
C. I know so
36. David: “ Happy Christmas !” à
A.The same to you!
Peter : “…………..”
B.Happy christmas to you!
37.A: “…………going on a picnic this weekend ?” à
A.Why don’t we
C.You are the same !
B: “ That’s great !”
B.Would you like
38.What an attractive hair style you have got, Mary! à
A. Thank you very much. I am afraid
C. You are telling a lie
B. Thank you for your compliment
D. I don't like your sayings
39.You look great in this new dress.
A. With pleasure
B. Not at all
40.How well you are playing!
C. I am glad you like it
D. Do not say anything about
A. Say it again. I like to hear your words
C. I think so. I am proud of myself
B. Thank you too much
D. Many thanks. That is a nice compliment
41 .I’m sorry. It’s late. I must go now. - ________________.
A. You are welcome
B. Good bye. See you soon
42.What a lovely hat you have! à
A. that’s OK
B:– Thanks. ……………. .
B. I don’t care
43. A: How’s life? à
C. Not at all
C. I’m glad you like it
B. Not too bad, but very busy
C. Very well, thank you
D. Pleased to meet you
44. A: “Thank you for the lovely present.” à B: “______”
A. Go ahead
B. Not at all
C. Come on
D. I’m pleased you like it
45.A: “Thank you very much”.à B: “______”
A.Not at all
B.You are well come
C.That’s all right
C.Oh,yes. I ‘d love one
D.How do you
46. A: “Do you fancy a coffee?”à B: “______”
B.Everything is ok
47 .. A:“You look nice in that red shirt.”à B: “______”
A.It’s nice of you to say so
B.Am I? Thanks
D.I’m interesting to hear that
48. A: Peter had an accident.he’s been in hospital for 5 days”à B: “______”
49.. A: “Happy birthday! This is a small present for you”à B: “______”
A.What a pity
B.How beautiful it is ! Thanks
C.Have a good time
50..A: “How are you getting on ?”à B: “______”
D. All are
51.. A: “ I’m sorry.It ‘s late .I must go now.Bye bye”à B: “______”
A.You are welcome
B.Goodbye.See you soon
C.Not at all
52.A: “ Thank you for a lovely evening.”à B: “______”
A.You are welcome
B.Have a good day
53.. A: “ Do you mind if I use your bike”à B: “______”
A.Yes do you
can use it
B.Yes , It’s my pleasure
C.No, you don’t
54.. A: “ Congratulations!”à B: “______”
A.What a pity!
D.You are welcome
55..A : “ …………………..”à B: I’m in teaching.
A.What do you do for a living ?
B.What do you earn for a living?
C.How do you live?
D. What are you working ?
56. "Where's Loan?" - "She………………. "
A. is in her room studying
B. in her room is studying
C. studies in her room
D. has in her room studied
57. "Is this the address to …………. you want the package sent?"
58: Helen: “Congratulations!” - Jane: “______”
A. What a pity!
B. Thank you.
C. I’m sorry. D. You are welcome.
59. "Would you like to have ______ coffee?”
60. Linda: "Excuse me! Where’s the post office?" - Maria: "______."
A. It’s over there B. I'm afraid not C. Don’t worry
D. Yes, I think so
61. . Alice: "What shall we do this evening?" - Carol: "______"
A. Let’s go out for dinner.
B. Oh, that’s good!
C. No problem.
D. I went out for dinner.
62. . Tom: “How did you get here?” - John: “______”
A. Is it far from here?
B. I came here by train. C. I came here last night.
D. The train is so
63. . Helen: "Where do you come from?" - Ann: "______."
A. In London B. Yes, I have just come here C. I’m living in London
D. I c